CT-COMPACT, the most versatile desktop system for 3D-CT requirements. “we enable the CT-COMPACT, performing as the most flexible micro CT system on a bench” Joachim Gudat, the founder and CEO of ProCon X-Ray GmbH, says, during the companies 10th anniversary
The space-saving CT-COMPACT can be equipped with micro-focus X-ray tubes capable of operation up to 160 kV, depending on specific customer requirements. The focus-detector distance can be adjusted to optimize the contrast.
A range of flat panel detectors is available, enabling the highest magnification. Due to the horizontally oriented X-ray beam, the CT scan remains uninfluenced by gravity.
The CT-COMPACT system is ideal for nondestructive testing, materials analysis, metrology and, rapid prototyping. Due to our cabinet temperature concept the CT-COMPACT holds the certificate of proven measurement uncertainty, by Q-DAS.
- Industrial X-ray Computed Tomography (CT)
- 3D volume CT
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) – 2D and 3D
- Quality control independent of material
- Defect recognition (voids, cracks, …)
- Contactless metrology
- CT reconstruction in real-time
- Ring artefact suppression
- Easy operation
- Radiation safety better than 1 µSv/h
- Desktop system