The CT-ALPHA system meets the most stringent demands in CT X-ray. With this Computed Tomography system, ProCon X-ray GmbH offers the highest possible flexibility for individual customer requirements.
This space-saving system can be equipped with different X-ray powers, from 160kV for nanometer resolution through 225 kV, 320 Watts to the highest power of
450 kV, 1500 Watts.
The variable focus-detector distance permits maximum contrast. As an option, the CT-ALPHA offers the Helix-Scan technique for longer objects as well as for the best avoidance of volume CT artefacts for optimum results in dimensional
Very large geometric magnifications permit real-time reconstructions in the submicron range. The CT-ALPHA system is ideal for non-destructive testing, materials investigations and, in particular, dimensional measurements of internal structures, undercuts and free form surfaces.
- Industrial X-ray Computed Tomography (CT)
- 3D volume CT
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) – 2D and 3D
- Quality control independent of material
- Defect recognition (voids, cracks, …)
- Contactless metrology
- CT reconstruction in real-time
- Ring artefact suppression
- Helix CT
- Easy operation
- Radiation safety better than 1 µSv/h