Fast and easy, CT-MICRO, the mobile microcomputertomograph from ProCon X-Ray GmbH provides 3D visualization and CT slices at any desired site of quality control. An on-line process monitor for plastics, ceramics, and organic materials.
The CT-MICRO is configured with a highly productive 50 W X-ray tube and a high-resolution flat panel detector. The precision rotary table can be positioned between the tube and the detector as required for the needed magnification.
With a selected 50 x 50 mm detector and pixel size of 50 μm, on-line reconstruction of 3D details less than 25 μm are possible in less than 2 minutes. Automatic generation of STL formats, makes the CT-MICRO a 3D process monitor of choice for nondestructive testing or rapid-prototyping at continuous production.
- Industrial X-ray Computed Tomography (CT)
- 3D volume CT
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) – 2D and 3D
- Quality control independent of material
- Defect recognition (voids, cracks, …)
- Contactless metrology
- CT reconstruction in real-time
- Easy operation
- Radiation safety better than 1 µSv/h
- Mobile deployable